The Shocked-Scape Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shocked-Scape Forums

.::..::...::::.::.::Forums of the Shocked Scapers::.::.::::...::..::.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

READ BEFORE POSTING SUGGESTIONS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shocked X
The King of Spoo
The King of Spoo
Shocked X

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Forum Statistics
READ BEFORE POSTING SUGGESTIONS Left_bar_bleue1000/1000READ BEFORE POSTING SUGGESTIONS Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Respect:
READ BEFORE POSTING SUGGESTIONS Left_bar_bleue10/10READ BEFORE POSTING SUGGESTIONS Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Shock:
READ BEFORE POSTING SUGGESTIONS Left_bar_bleue100/100READ BEFORE POSTING SUGGESTIONS Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

READ BEFORE POSTING SUGGESTIONS Empty
PostSubject: READ BEFORE POSTING SUGGESTIONS   READ BEFORE POSTING SUGGESTIONS Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2007, 12:14 am

Ha ha, I bet that Topic Title make it seem liek DO or DIE! Lol, strict too, eh?
Well, no, just a couple pointers.

Ok, these aren't rules... Because they're good things, but instructions on how to do the good things, Lol.

First off, each person get their very topic for their own suggestions!! GREAT, HUH?

And second and last and most least (poor 2 lol), make them reasonable.

Don't suggest something like making the background and themes different every single forum... I don't have that much time on my hands... In fact, I have no time on my hands. It's not like I carry a clock all day! (LAUGH, IT WAS A JOKE! Twisted Evil)
This is my first server and forums, don't push it! Lol, That's possible, but very hard...

Well, that's it. Yeah, kinda stopped dead, huh? Make me proud! SUGGEST THOSE SUGGESTIONS!

[Whoa, didn't I say the SAME stuff in the Server Suggestions thing?! Weiiiirrrddd...] lol!
Back to top Go down
https://shockedscape.forumotion.com

READ BEFORE POSTING SUGGESTIONS
Page 1 of 1