The Shocked-Scape Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shocked-Scape Forums

.::..::...::::.::.::Forums of the Shocked Scapers::.::.::::...::..::.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rachel's Dream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X Cheese X
The Queen of Spoo
The Queen of Spoo
X Cheese X

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Forum Statistics
Rachel's Dream Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Rachel's Dream Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Respect:
Rachel's Dream Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Rachel's Dream Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Shock:
Rachel's Dream Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Rachel's Dream Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Rachel's Dream Empty
PostSubject: Rachel's Dream   Rachel's Dream Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2007, 3:24 pm

Ok well yeah my name is Rachel,

I just finished reading a book called The Taking. Basically it's about alien beings comming and trying to kill in brutal ways all life on earth. The end is a twist but anyway...

I had this dream where at first I was on another planet. It was being attacked but a unseen force... I hid in a bush like thing... stupid i know lol but somehow I was the only survivor. Everyone else was like cut in half and gross stuff. Next thing I knew I was on earth again and everything was normal. I was in my highschool when we saw some weird things outside and someone screamed. I knew they finally were comming to destroy earth. No one believed me, but I knew. So then i was in a car on a highway with some random people when these weird things driving weird bike things started throwing grenades at us, except they missed and one bounced off the window.

Then people started to belive me and we decided to fight back, they put me in charge. Me and two other people found out that to defete them we needed to get some random objects and then go to their army base on the beach. One thing we needed was a shield that was in the bathroom stall that never opened... We broke the door open and then i remember climbing a mountain near the beach and getting a sword.

Then while a huge alien was killing people I ran past into their base and pulled out my sword and that's all I remember.

It was really scary,

and last night I had a weird dream about my rs account being banned with 500 blackmarks lmao weird
Back to top Go down
Shocked X
The King of Spoo
The King of Spoo
Shocked X

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Forum Statistics
Respect:
Rachel's Dream Left_bar_bleue10/10Rachel's Dream Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Shock:
Rachel's Dream Left_bar_bleue100/100Rachel's Dream Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Rachel's Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rachel's Dream   Rachel's Dream Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2007, 6:24 pm

Lol, and why are you carrying a sword around...? CREEEPPPYYY...
Lots of scene changes Shocked just like movies!
Back to top Go down
https://shockedscape.forumotion.com

Rachel's Dream
Page 1 of 1