The Shocked-Scape Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shocked-Scape Forums

.::..::...::::.::.::Forums of the Shocked Scapers::.::.::::...::..::.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Story Time with Andrew

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soul Reaper
Global Admin
Global Admin
Soul Reaper

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Forum Statistics
Story Time with Andrew Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Story Time with Andrew Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Respect:
Story Time with Andrew Left_bar_bleue10/10Story Time with Andrew Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Shock:
Story Time with Andrew Left_bar_bleue100/100Story Time with Andrew Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Story Time with Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Story Time with Andrew   Story Time with Andrew Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2007, 10:31 pm

Ok. I had this weird dream. Even weirder then usualy.. Here it is.

I was sitting at my table drinking a bottle of syrup*yum.. syrup...* And all of a sudden some maniac comes out of nowhere and scream MeyahoyMenyaMoynay!!! I think thats how it is spelled. After that i suddenly appeared inside a car with a chimpbee driving it.(chimpbee is something me and my friend made up) affraid We drove to get some taco's then veiwtiful joe killed chimpbee.(poor chimpbee No Sad ) Then i flew away and landed on some icecream. Then Michael Jackson came out of nowhere and he got ran over by a chipmunk. Th chipmunk then drove after me so i threw mashed potatos at his car and it exploded.

There will be more added if i can remember the rest or my dream continues another time..

Bye bye now children. I hope you had a good time...... NOOBS!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://shockedscape.forumotion.com/

Story Time with Andrew
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shocked-Scape Forums :: General :: Story Time-
Jump to: