The Shocked-Scape Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shocked-Scape Forums

.::..::...::::.::.::Forums of the Shocked Scapers::.::.::::...::..::.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lucas's Night 12/18/2007

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shocked X
The King of Spoo
The King of Spoo
Shocked X

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Forum Statistics
Lucas's Night 12/18/2007 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Lucas's Night 12/18/2007 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Respect:
Lucas's Night 12/18/2007 Left_bar_bleue10/10Lucas's Night 12/18/2007 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Shock:
Lucas's Night 12/18/2007 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lucas's Night 12/18/2007 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Lucas's Night 12/18/2007 Empty
PostSubject: Lucas's Night 12/18/2007   Lucas's Night 12/18/2007 Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2007, 10:41 pm

Well, I've been doing my homework [kinda Razz], and I've seen three weird things already while I've been sitting here:

1) The puppies, all four of them, ran into the same wall one after another. I looked over and a puppy was vrooming [lol] across the floor and THUD! He met the wall, but he was okay. Then another two chasing each other: THUD! THUD! And one of them had the look of like: where am I? What am I doing here? What was I just doing? Then like two minutes later, I was working and: THUD! The final puppy hit the wall. Smile It was funny.

2) I heard my brother walk into our sunroom [big room with mostly glass walls facing the backyard, high ceiling, and our Christmas Tree is in it Smile] and I looked up and he sat down on the edge of the chays lounge [it's like one of those long chairs somehow known for acciating with patients sitting in one at a therapist if you didn't know] and he picked up a present from under the tree after searching around for one that was to himself. And, well, he started feeling the box and shaking it. He's VERY greedy... trust me... and a pig. If I get Starburst or Skittles or something and leave them out in the open, walk away, come back 10-60 minutes later, I'll come back to see a wrapper. Yeah. Greed + Pig = Lucas's brother.

3) My dad randomly shouted "What's up, bro!" a couple minutes ago. I waited a second and said, "Who were you talking to...?" And he said, "What?" [nvm, I'll give you the full conversation]

[D = Dad] [L = Lucas]
D: What's up bro!
[pause]
L: Who were you talking to...?
D: What?
L: Who did you say that to?
D: Who said what? I'm just working.
[Lucas looks confused Razz]
D: [softly] Are you working?
L: Ye-- [Dad interrupts]
D: Are you working?
L: [yells] Yeah!
D: Ok, because I'm working. Are you working?
L: No, I'm not.
D: Well, then you should get working.
L: I said I am working.
D: [starts loud, gets softer] Ok, well you... [mumbling]

Yeah, he's weird. He reminds me of Micheal from The Office on NBC on Thursdays at 8pm EST [I think].
And he likes to help too much... I would accept his offers to help if he were so misunderstanding and weird.
Back to top Go down
https://shockedscape.forumotion.com

Lucas's Night 12/18/2007
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shocked-Scape Forums :: General :: Story Time-
Jump to: