The Shocked-Scape Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shocked-Scape Forums

.::..::...::::.::.::Forums of the Shocked Scapers::.::.::::...::..::.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Come and Talk about School!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shocked X
The King of Spoo
The King of Spoo
Shocked X

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Forum Statistics
Come and Talk about School! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Come and Talk about School! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Respect:
Come and Talk about School! Left_bar_bleue10/10Come and Talk about School! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Shock:
Come and Talk about School! Left_bar_bleue100/100Come and Talk about School! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Come and Talk about School! Empty
PostSubject: Come and Talk about School!   Come and Talk about School! Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2007, 1:15 am

I passed science WOOOO
And I get out to Christmas Break TOMORROW! [ aka Thursday for you special people ]
YaY!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://shockedscape.forumotion.com
X Cheese X
The Queen of Spoo
The Queen of Spoo
X Cheese X

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Forum Statistics
Come and Talk about School! Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Come and Talk about School! Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Respect:
Come and Talk about School! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Come and Talk about School! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Shock:

PostSubject: Re: Come and Talk about School!   Come and Talk about School! Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2007, 6:43 pm

I' m out today! YAY grandma comming tho :/
Back to top Go down
Shocked X
The King of Spoo
The King of Spoo
Shocked X

Forum Statistics
Respect:
Come and Talk about School! Left_bar_bleue10/10Come and Talk about School! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Shock:
Come and Talk about School! Left_bar_bleue100/100Come and Talk about School! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Come and Talk about School!   Come and Talk about School! Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2007, 7:26 pm

I'm out today! YAY grandma coming though on sunday Sad
Back to top Go down
Shocked X
The King of Spoo
The King of Spoo
Shocked X

Forum Statistics
Respect:
Shock:

PostSubject: Re: Come and Talk about School!   Come and Talk about School! Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2008, 8:30 pm

OMG. I hate school.
We had christmas break since the 20th until Wednesday.
So I had to go to school yesterday and today. That's two days. Then the weekend.
Everyone was like wtf? That's pretty pointless. Two days
Well yeah, we had two days of school and then a weekend...

Well today in homeroom,
my buddy Maria said:
Oh my gosh... I have to go to math today!

I said:

Oh my gosh... I have to go to math today!
And science.
And language arts.
And social studies.
And health.
But more importantly: I have to go to school today!

It was funny Smile It'd sound funnier if you actually heard it.

And we did this one thing in math, which was really random because it really didn't relate to math at all... but
We had to choose a tongue twister, and time one person saying it as fast as they can, and record the time.
Then the person say it again, and someone start as soon as you finish and record the total time of you saying one after the either.
Then 3 people, then 4.
And make a scatter plot :\ [4 dots on it LOL]
And she told us to use a coordinate plane instead, and we got confused. Because a coord plane has negative numbers, and you can't record negative time because there's no such thing as negative time!
So I said:
Well, you you start the timer in the present and go back in time to before when you started in the past, then you could get negative time because you'd be recording time from the present to the past instead of the present to the future, which is positive time, and because you started AFTER you stopped the timer, you pretty much stopped it before it began which would be negative time. But of course the timer would still be recording from the point where you started to where you ended it, which in this case is before you started, but would still be recording positive time even though it's actually negative because you went back in time so eventually you'd be recording it from the present to the past and back to the future.
[wow, i just heard heavy metal sung by a girl... that's a first... idk that was random i heard it from the other room]
Well anyways, what I said with all the present-past stuff was the smartest, confusing thing I have ever said in the last month that I've almost understood what I was saying. ... But I kinda did
Well, i g2g to watch a movie at Morgan's house with like... 3 or maybe four other of my buddies Very Happy LEH CAR! REMEMBER MORGAN? Razz
bye they told to be there at 7:30... and it takes like 10 mins to walk there and 7:30 is in 3 mins Surprised Sad Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come and Talk about School!   Come and Talk about School! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come and Talk about School!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shocked-Scape Forums :: General :: Spamming Central-
Jump to: