The Shocked-Scape Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shocked-Scape Forums

.::..::...::::.::.::Forums of the Shocked Scapers::.::.::::...::..::.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Announcement #3! Hmm...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shocked X
The King of Spoo
The King of Spoo
Shocked X

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Forum Statistics
Announcement #3! Hmm... Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Announcement #3! Hmm... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Respect:
Announcement #3! Hmm... Left_bar_bleue10/10Announcement #3! Hmm... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Shock:
Announcement #3! Hmm... Left_bar_bleue100/100Announcement #3! Hmm... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Announcement #3! Hmm... Empty
PostSubject: Announcement #3! Hmm...   Announcement #3! Hmm... Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2008, 8:48 pm

Ok, well I am really close to giving up on the server because I can't get it up Sad
But if someone is willing to help me and it works: WOO. If help only a tiny bit: so confusing, quitting server Sad

I might just offer to be a coder on Glab's or Night's server if they'll let me... Because I can code- just not run a server Sad Or at least MY server.

That's good for you because I'm not going to be on as much and you won't have to be waitting for me all the time for the server, and I won't have to stay up as late and me be tired in the morning and not hear my alarm clock and miss my bus and have to walk to school or something. Everybody wins! But I'm still a little sad I can't have my own server Sad

Feel free to post your opinions Razz
Back to top Go down
https://shockedscape.forumotion.com
Soul Reaper
Global Admin
Global Admin
Soul Reaper

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Forum Statistics
Announcement #3! Hmm... Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Announcement #3! Hmm... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Respect:
Announcement #3! Hmm... Left_bar_bleue10/10Announcement #3! Hmm... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Shock:
Announcement #3! Hmm... Left_bar_bleue100/100Announcement #3! Hmm... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Announcement #3! Hmm...   Announcement #3! Hmm... Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2008, 9:37 pm

2 things.

1. Nights server is supposably never up when i tried to get on it and what is glabs server
Back to top Go down
https://shockedscape.forumotion.com/
Shocked X
The King of Spoo
The King of Spoo
Shocked X

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Forum Statistics
Respect:
Shock:

PostSubject: Re: Announcement #3! Hmm...   Announcement #3! Hmm... Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2008, 8:41 pm

Let me open up the Big Book of Lucas' Terms...
G... G... GlabScape! Found it Razz

GlabScape (glab-sc-APE) (n.) 1: an awesome server hosted by Glabay; 2: access IP- glabscape.servegame.com ; 3: website address- glabay.tk (made by X Cheese X) GlabScape is an awesome server!

Hope that helps Razz But what was your second thing? You said two things, but only listed one...
Back to top Go down
https://shockedscape.forumotion.com
Soul Reaper
Global Admin
Global Admin
Soul Reaper

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Forum Statistics
Respect:
Shock:

PostSubject: Re: Announcement #3! Hmm...   Announcement #3! Hmm... Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2008, 6:39 pm

Lucas wrote:
Let me open up the Big Book of Lucas' Terms...
G... G... GlabScape! Found it Razz

GlabScape (glab-sc-APE) (n.) 1: an awesome server hosted by Glabay; 2: access IP- glabscape.servegame.com ; 3: website address- glabay.tk (made by X Cheese X) GlabScape is an awesome server!

Hope that helps Razz But what was your second thing? You said two things, but only listed one...
2. I cant remember now that it has been a few days
Back to top Go down
https://shockedscape.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement #3! Hmm...   Announcement #3! Hmm... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcement #3! Hmm...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shocked-Scape Forums :: Welcome! :: Announcements!-
Jump to: