The Shocked-Scape Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shocked-Scape Forums

.::..::...::::.::.::Forums of the Shocked Scapers::.::.::::...::..::.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lucas's Dream 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shocked X
The King of Spoo
The King of Spoo
Shocked X

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Forum Statistics
Lucas's Dream 1 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Lucas's Dream 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Respect:
Lucas's Dream 1 Left_bar_bleue10/10Lucas's Dream 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Shock:
Lucas's Dream 1 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lucas's Dream 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Lucas's Dream 1 Empty
PostSubject: Lucas's Dream 1   Lucas's Dream 1 Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2007, 12:26 am

Hear that? Very Happy Dream 1! Meaning there's gonna be more. Twisted Evil

This is an incredibly weird dream...
BRACE YOURSELF!!

I had the weirdest dream ever about a month ago...
It seemed to be based off MoparScape, Maple Story (lol, weird 'cause I haven't played that game in months), ...Fruit Loops , and WoW...

I thought that was weird, because that the first time ever i've had a dream about games... or cereal lol

Well, it was me, Night, and Cheese... (I think, 'cause there were three of us) And I can't exactly remember the first part but mid-way:
We were walking on a lake? And then we were planning something, and saying random stuff like "We need disguises!",
"Ok, the Black Horned Owl is alseep and it's 1am.",
"The monster in the woods might be watching us, so quiet...",
"What?!?!?!", "Ok, get into something that blends in with the area.",
We all dove underwater and Night turned into a fruit loop (LOL no offense but this was not made up by my understandings, that's how my dream went...), Cheese turned into a jelly thing (from maplestory if you've played ), and I turned into a triangle... a "shape". So I went back under and turned into a Black Horned Owl and both of you look at me like "WTF" ['Cause we were in a lake behind this rock with the owl on it asleep.] So you two start moving to shore and I try to fly [ lol ], and the water is splashing and all that, until I finally get out, (flying 5 feet above the ground/water the whole time).
And we get on land and turn right into this short passage that leads to this field which opens to the left. I think we were looking for some monster, hiding somewhere... That would EAT us! lol. So then we walk into the field and I become the party leader? [WoW?]
And we appear in this ocean, I guess. And I asked if Cheese was scared to go to this one island up ahead, and she said "No."
So I took off and shot across the water and the island was coming into view [idk if that's Wind Waker or what...]. And the leaves on trees were pink. The trunks were yellow and all these other neon colors... And there was this lift onto the island which I noclipped onto land?
And you two were like: Hey, I can't get on! So I xteletome'd? And then we were like: "We need to blend in!"
So we all turned normal and had like yellow skin, pink, green, blue, and purple clothes and skin [ fruity ] , And we were walking down the path to some place and we this creek... full of milk... and Fruit Loops... and Night is like "wtf?" So I said: "We need to blend in!" [We already were...]then Cheese was like wtf? So we're walking... and found the monster and Cheese said: "We're lost do you know how to get out of here?" while Night was matrixing out of way way because it was: The Monster. [We were in this town thing and it was like WoW like Northshire and all that except fruity LOL. Fruity-colorful monsters... Like this guy, except rainbow-y lol cherry
Then there was an intermission and me and Night were on this spiral staircase [like the ones in Orgrimmar in WoW] And I'm like: "LOL, wouldn't it be funny to have one of those fruity monsters as level 70?!" and you said: "Um, ok?"
So I made one and I was level 70... And I think it was funny because someone was laughing...[Intermission ended]
Then the monster said: "Oh! Yeah, the exit is up the hill, first door on the right.
*POOF* I woke up. lol

Interesting, huh...
Back to top Go down
https://shockedscape.forumotion.com
Soul Reaper
Global Admin
Global Admin
Soul Reaper

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Forum Statistics
Lucas's Dream 1 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Lucas's Dream 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Respect:
Shock:

Lucas's Dream 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas's Dream 1   Lucas's Dream 1 Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2007, 4:55 pm

Lol what the heck kind of dream is that. Thats insane!!!
Back to top Go down
https://shockedscape.forumotion.com/
X Cheese X
The Queen of Spoo
The Queen of Spoo
X Cheese X

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Forum Statistics
Lucas's Dream 1 Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Lucas's Dream 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Respect:
Shock:

Lucas's Dream 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas's Dream 1   Lucas's Dream 1 Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2007, 6:47 pm

lmao.... that must have been fun... lol...
Back to top Go down
Shocked X
The King of Spoo
The King of Spoo
Shocked X

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Forum Statistics
Respect:
Shock:

Lucas's Dream 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas's Dream 1   Lucas's Dream 1 Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2007, 9:32 pm

Lol, I can't even understand it. What fun is a dream if you don't understand what's happening.
Back to top Go down
https://shockedscape.forumotion.com
Soul Reaper
Global Admin
Global Admin
Soul Reaper

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Forum Statistics
Respect:
Shock:

Lucas's Dream 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas's Dream 1   Lucas's Dream 1 Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2007, 5:03 pm

Lol exactly...
Back to top Go down
https://shockedscape.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

Lucas's Dream 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas's Dream 1   Lucas's Dream 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucas's Dream 1
Page 1 of 1